Eight Irresistible Reasons FSBOs Can’t Live Without You
Strategy 8 of 9
Face it: approaching FSBOs can be hard.
But it doesn’t have to be…and here’s why.
In a minute you’ll discover how easy it is to approach and list FSBOs…and you’ll do it with the help of an amazingly simple but persuasive list called, “The Eight Irresistible Reasons FSBOs Can’t Live Without You.”
Our agents have used these “eight irresistible reasons” often and have found them to be unbelievably effective, dissolving the resistance of the most stubborn FSBO…without even breaking a sweat.
Furthermore, whenever they use this foolproof list, they almost always move mountains of money into their pockets. And so can you.
Eight Irresistible Reasons Why FSBOs Can’t Live Without You
When approaching FSBOs for the first time, use these ideas to prove to them that the adventure of selling their home can either be pleasant…or very painful:
- You are worth your commission: REALTORS® sell homes for more: 27% more according to the 2002 National Association of REALTORS® “Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers.” For a $100,000 home, that’s $27,000 more.
- You are a legal expert: You know all the contracts, forms, disclosure statements backwards, frontwards, inside and out. If they did it solo, chances are high they’d miss something…that may be costly.
- You are a professional: Like a doctor or lawyer, you’re worth your commission because you’re an expert. You live and breathe this stuff. Ask them how many people would defend themselves in a court of law? Or, how many people feel confident performing surgery on themselves? Neither should someone be expected to sell a home on their own. It’s best left to the experts.
- You are a master of the market: You know the market and can price the homes competitively. Explain to them the importance of pricing right the first time and the danger of over-pricing.
- You are a expert on financing: You know how to pre-qualify, qualify and point prospects in the right direction for financing. Unless they are lenders by trade, wish them good luck.
- You are a specialist: You can handle criticism, objections and demands objectively and professionally…a must when trying to persuade someone a certain home is their dream home.
- You are a negotiator: You know how to balance offers, counteroffers and negotiate contingencies that often will drive a FSBO bananas. Offer your batting average for selling homes at full asking price. If you’re good, they’ll think you’re a genius.
- Finally, you are a network: Develop a list of the tasks that must be completed before closing, including all the inspections, insurance, permits and improvements, etc. Title it “The FSBO Nightmare.” Then explain to them you know all the right people and could have everything arranged in an afternoon. They’ll get the point.
Now remember, working FSBOs can be long-term. But if they’re highly motivated, lightly but persistently hold their feet to the fire for the next couple of weeks, emphasizing the above points. As the frustration builds, their tipping point will get lower and lower. Eventually they’ll crawl into your lap.
What Every FSBO Fears
How long has it been since you’ve read something racy? That’s right, racy. Controversial. Contrary. It’s a great old tradition in America to rock the boat…but more often than not it’s done simply for the sake of scandal.
But in the next FSBO Strategy Report I’m going to share something with you that’s genuine…but could be very explosive. And if the word gets out, it will have FSBOs across America reaching for the phone to call the nearest REALTOR®…
And you could be at the head of that landslide of listings.
See our next report.
Download Your Free FSBO Marketing Toolkit and Strategy Guide!
This Free FSBO Toolkit and Guide shows you how to convert 70-75% of FSBOs into listings without any prospecting whatsoever!
You'll Also Get Fast-Paced Video Training Covering...
- Why Outbound Calls Sucks and How to Fix It Fast!
- How Inbound Calls Can Be Your Game-Changer.
- Why Live Conversations are Your Key to Success.
- How to Deliver a Flawless Listing Presentation.
- The Most Crucial Indicator in Your Business.
- How to Rack Up 50% Sales Growth Every Year.
- When Growing Too Fast is Dangerous.
This free series shares scripts, templates and resources that can have your phone ringing with interested new buyers and sellers every single day, proven systems you can use today!